lundi 18 septembre 2017

[Tag] Reading Habits Tag.


Hey everyone! 
I have been thinking about posting reviews in English sometimes as I read a lot in English as well as in French. As I have been tagged on a «Book Tag» named «Reading Habits» by Makenzie, I thought it could be a good opportunity to start posting in English and to start with a Tag. So let’s get started.

1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
⤿ Definitely both. I have loads of different bookmarks that I use. But sometimes I’ll just use a random train ticket or a photo.

2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
⤿ I can’t stop reading if the chapter is not over yet. So after a chapter!

3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
⤿ Not really. I usually read laying on the bed, but I don’t mind standing in the kitchen to read or sitting on the floor.

4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
⤿ Sometimes I read while drinking a cup of tea.

5) Multitasking: Music or tv while reading?
⤿ I only read with music if I am in the train or in the airport and in the plane. Otherwise I prefer to read with no music and not TV.

6) One book at a time or several?
⤿ One book at a time. I tried several but I don’t really like it because I never really know which one I want to read then.

7) Reading at home or everywhere.
⤿ Everywhere. Definitely everywhere!

8) Reading out loud or silently?
⤿ Both. Most of the time silently but if it's a drama I like reading out loud.

9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages.
⤿ I used to skip pages sometimes when it was books that I had to read for school and that I did not enjoy. 

10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new.
⤿ Oh my god! Keeping it like new. That’s my challenge when I read a book. I hate breaking the spine.

11) Do you write in your books.
⤿ Never. I don’t mind putting post-it though, but I don’t really do it.

12) Who do you tag?
⤿ I'm tagging: LyneAgathe, SamTakeMyBookWebAmandineFannyAmélie, and anyone else who wants to do it!

See you soon, 
Mahogany. x

8 commentaires:

  1. 1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
    ⤿ Both, I love personnalised bookmarks with photos or bought as memories from different places I’ve been to. I also love using pictures, cards, or special notes from my friends : something meaning full. At the minute In my current book I have A card from my holidays and a book marks from you !

    2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
    ⤿ I hate stopping in the middle of a chapter so if I can I always try to stop at the end of one chapter. However sometimes I don’t have much of the choice.

    3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
    ⤿ Not really, I love reading in or on my bed, but I also like being outside in the garden or even on the sofa as soon as it’s quiet.

    4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
    ⤿ Not really, I love tv Shows and Tv shows always makes me wants to grab a snack. When I read I always have a bottle of water next to me or a cup of tea and that’s it.

    5) Multitasking: Music or tv while reading?
    ⤿ I need silence to read, I only have music on or even earphones without music in them if I am reading on my way to work.

    6) One book at a time or several?
    ⤿ Several, since very young I’ve always read several books at the same time, I love being able to switch universe depending on my mood. Now that I have a Kindle I always have a physical book and an e book at the same time.

    7) Reading at home or everywhere.
    ⤿ Everywhere.

    8) Reading out loud or silently?
    ⤿ I read in my head I hate reading out loud and reading in my head make the experience more special to me.

    9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages.
    ⤿ Haha well I never really skip pages in the sense that i always read the book entirely so I always go back where I stopped (if I’m into it) but… sometimes when I read something like a thriller I would have a little peak at the ending.. oups I know it’s bad and trust me I am doing everything I can to behave ! Know that I read ebooks too it’s harder to go peak at the end.

    10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new.
    ⤿ I always try to keep it new, but sometimes I do break the spine : never on purpose though

    11) Do you write in your books.
    ⤿ I never write In my books.

    12) Who do you tag?
    ⤿I’m tagging every book lover that wants to get involves. I loved this tagg and hope for many more to come.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ❤️❤️❤️ Realized thanks to your comment that I did not read and answer on of the question properly ! Omg. Love you xx

      Supprimer
  2. I think your blog is really pretty! Also I'm going to try to read your blog in French to help understand the language better. It's nice that I can further my understanding by reading something I actually enjoy!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoy my book and it can help you with your French! :)

      Supprimer

  3. 1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
    ⤿ I prefer Bookmarks but i can use both when i read, I can also use cards. It depends on my mood

    2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
    ⤿ After a chapter ! I can't stop reading randomly, I have to read 'til a next part so a chapter.

    3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
    ⤿ Not really. I usually read laying on the couch, but I don't have a favorite place.

    4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
    ⤿ Yes I can do it sometimes.

    5) Multitasking: Music or tv while reading?
    ⤿ Never with TV, but often with music. It helps me to be concentrated. I often read in the subway, music helps me to isolate myself.

    6) One book at a time or several?
    ⤿ Only one at a time ! I can't read differents stories at the same time.

    7) Reading at home or everywhere.
    ⤿ Everywhere! As soon as I can !

    8) Reading out loud or silently?
    ⤿ Silently only, It helps me to be concentrated

    9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages.
    ⤿ I try to read ahead but sometimes I skip pages when the chapter is too long and I did not enjoy it.

    10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new.
    ⤿ Always try to keep it like new but when my books are to old, the spine may be broken.

    11) Do you write in your books.
    ⤿ Only in the one for my school. Or when I really love a part of the book, I mark the page and the part.

    12) Who do you tag?
    ⤿ I'm tagging everyone who wants to do it ! Every book lover like us



    xoxo
    Fanny

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks love for doing it 😘 I use to write in my books for school as well oops 🙈

      Supprimer
  4. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Appreciate it

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend
    to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    RépondreSupprimer

Envie de réagir à cet article ?