jeudi 14 décembre 2017

[Unboxing] Wildest Dreams Book Box (December 2017)

Hello there! Today I received my first ever book box, I was so excited. I pre-ordered it back in October so it was so looooong to wait until now to found out more about this bookish box. It's the first edition of this box.
Before I show you all the content of this box, I'm going to tell you more about it such as its price, what is it, where can you order it from, the theme, ...

"Wildest Dreams" is a Young Adult book box based in the UK. It costs £18 and has no shipping fee!!!  Each month we are going to discover a Young Adult book, released within 6 weeks before the release of the box. The goodies are linked to a special theme, for this first month the theme is: "Best of Young Adult 2017". You can find the website to order this box: here.


The box look like this from the outside (first photo) and inside (second photo). A nice smell comes out of it when you open it, it is such a delight for our nose. 🙊


First thing I opened was the reason why it smell so amazing: a bath bomb. But it's not just a bath bomb, it's a sorting one. When you put it in your bath, the water turns into the color of your Hogwarts house. Fingers Crossed mine will be yellow for Hufflepuff. 🤞🏻 I am not a massive fan of bath bomb but I might try for once, or give it to my Little Sister because I know she will love this.


Then you can find a sum up of what's inside this box. Because I don't like spoilers, I kept it for the end just so I could be surprise until the end.


Tea Lover ? Here I am. 🙋🏼  A black tea "After the Fire" which taste of Chocolate and Orange. I can't wait to try it. I love the fact that we also have tea bags it's amazing!


Christmas before Christmas. 😍 Then there's a little creepy eye chocolate and the long-awaited package: THE BOOK. The packaging is amazing, I am so jealous I wish I could wrap my present so well! 😭


*Title: The Nowhere Girls
*Author: Amy Reed
*Release date: Octobre 2017
*Literary genre: Young Adult
*Publisher: Atom, 01 edition
*Pages: 416

Who are the Nowhere Girls? They're every girl. But they start with just three:
Grace, the preacher's daughter who unwittingly moved into the old house of a victim whose pain adorns the walls.
Bold Rosina, whose heart has become hardened by all of the straight girls who broke it.
And misunderstood Erin, the girl who finds more solace in science and order than she does in people.
They are brought together by the idea of changing the narrative of a girl they had never met, Lucy Moynihan, the victim of a sexual assault who was victimised further by people who found it easier to believe she had cried wolf than to confront what had really happened to her. A girl who, through the course of one evening, went from an excited teenager who felt wanted by a boy for the first time, to someone else entirely, with 'a voice in the darkness, giving her a new name: Slut'.
Together, they form the Nowhere Girls and decide to avenge the rape of a girl none of them knew.
I can't wait to discover this novel, because I have never heard of it before today.

To go with the book there is a little note from the author for the person who bought this box. So kind.


Last but not least, there is a bookmark of "Book of Fire" by Michelle Kenney and a card. The bookmark is signed by the author. As a bookmark lover I am so happy! I did not know this book so I will have to have a look at it now oops. 🙊


To finish this article here is a photo with all the goodies and the book which were in the box. 

I am super pleased, and highly satisfied with this first box and I can't wait to discover the second one in January. Next one theme is: "Into the Jungle".
The box arrived in perfect condition and nothing was damaged!

And you, what's your favorite(s) book box(es) ?
See you soon,
Mahogany. x

2 commentaires:

  1. Merci pour la découverte de cette box ^^ J'avoue qu'elle me tente moins que la Fairyloot mais pourquoi pas la tester quand même un jour ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Avec plaisirs :) La Fairyloot me tente énormément aussi mais c'est tellement compliqué de l'avoir 😭

      Supprimer

Envie de réagir à cet article ?